Friday, May 6, 2011

Little Artist

I left Cora downstairs for a few minutes this morning. I knew better than to leave her alone, so I made sure Ally was there to supervise. When they came upstairs, Cora was holding two open pens and grinning. Then she showed me her belly. Apparently Ally is a very "hands on" supervisor, 'cause she had a Cora masterpiece on her belly, too.

I'm glad no walls, furniture, toys, or clothing were harmed in this act of artistic expression. And I'm glad my children are washable.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

This makes me laugh! Pete is always getting Penny to do naughty things. Yesterday I heard Peter rushing Penny out the door to the porch. When I finished feeding Lucy I went to see what they were up to. Peter had gotten Penny to take a marker and color the walls. There was marker everywhere. Pete had a look of horror when he saw me. Then he smiled and said, "just look at the naughty thing Penny did." He wanted me to know he didn't do it. Kids:)