Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter Teaser

*A more thought-out post about Easter will be coming soon. I just feel extremely guilty leaving "Christmas" as my most recent post, although I've been skipping all over the place the last few months.*

I broke my camera while taking a picture of our Easter lunch (yummy Thai peanut noodles and fried crab rangoon), so I never did get a good picture of Ally and Cora together in their Easter dresses. And by "Easter" dresses I mean the outfits they each chose to wear. Ally's dress was originally meant for play and not for church, but she designated it her Easter dress 2 weeks in advance and there was no switching it out for the flashy new dress I was sure she would've picked.

Here's a video of them hopping around like bunnies.


PS: I really hope my brother Mark appreciates my playful anagram.

No comments: