Saturday, September 20, 2008

Michael Scott Protegee

As usual, please excuse the graininess (that's really a word!) and darkness of the videos. I just couldn't pass up another opportunity to show off our daughter's incredible dance moves. When Ally grows up, she'll probably try to get an office job in Scranton . . .





Well, that's enough blog-posting for tonight. We have been doing more than just watching TV and laughing at Ally recently, I promise. No crazy out-of-town excursions these past few weeks, but I can give you a full report on all the gadgets and gizmos and flooring and such to be found at the local Home Depot. I think I'll save that exciting entry for another day. For now, you can continue reading down this blog to learn about a great Eagles fan. I'm going to bed.

No comments: