Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's in Chris' Head?

Karen's been having all the fun with this blog so I thought I'd give it a shot too. When I was in high school I learned about a form of writing called howling, where you just write and see what happens. So here goes:

-I’d say from all the characters on the office I’m most like Dwight, because I like beets.

-I’ve never had a mallomar. I don’t even know what’s in one. Although I’d imagine from the name that it’s a combination of a marshmallow and some kind of seafood.

-I have had a cumquat but I don’t think I used it right, it was a whole lot of terrible taste packed into a tiny package.

-I used to do leg squats when I was in high school. I think if I tried them now I’d lose a knee. Or maybe something from my bowels.

-We’ve got a lot of little things around our house, but I don’t know if any of them qualify as knick knacks. What’s the knick knack threshold? Does it need to have a tourist destination written on it? Or maybe it just needs to be displayed on a small mirrored shelf.

-We've been house hunting and I noticed that street names make a difference in how you feel about a house. We looked at a nice one on Bing St. Bing! I just like saying that one. Bing! We also looked at one on Killdeer Ct. How many people live on a street named after ending the life of an animal. Killdeer is also a kind of a bird, but I choose the dead animal meaning, it's more interesting.

That's what's in Chris' head this morning.

1 comment:

tkangaroo said...

Sweet pictures, fun adventures, and hysterical musings by Chris. What more can you ask for? Oh, right, for your friends to inform you that they have a blog. Sigh. . . Where is the love?

I love it. Keep the pictures coming! We miss you terribly.