Monday, February 16, 2009

Flying Over Washington at Sunset

It's been about a week since I've blogged anything. Now that we're all caught up on sharing our vacation, I'm struggling to find subjects to blog about. (Ally's as cute as ever, but I don't want to always blog about her for fear she'll know she's always the center of my universe.) I also haven't taken any pictures since we've been home, and a blog really needs pictures to make it interesting.

These past few weeks have been generally nice. We've gotten back into the normal routines of washing dishes, doing laundry, teaching at church, paying the bills, playing with friends, fighting off mild sicknesses and germs, trying to decorate the house, shopping for groceries, reading books, running in circles, hiding in closets, digging cat poo out of our garden beds, and keeping Chris happy. Normal life is nice, but that's the problem. Normal life is way too normal.

We are hoping to take a mini-vacation this upcoming weekend. If it comes to fruition, I'll definitely have something exciting to post. Until that "something exciting" happens in our lives, here are some beautiful pictures I took over the paradise that is Washington State. Flying Seattle-to-Spokane at sunset-- an hour of heavenly bliss, especially since it meant we were finally coming home. . .




No comments: