Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Recent Pictures

Hello, blogging world! My mom has been begging me for updates-- specifically pictures of her granddaughters. Her birthday is just around the corner, so I figure I'd better give her something. . .

Greensboro Christmas Parade

Jess' CNM graduation at Vandy

Manny's Deli at Myrtle Beach

Columbia, SC capitol tour

President Andrew Jackson's birthplace

Runaway Elephant at the Riverbanks Zoo

If we get snowed in this week, then maybe I'll find the time to upload more pictures with some commentary about our last 5 to 36 months of adventures. (But-- you know my track record-- don't hold your breath.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here here more pictures! Happy birthay to your mom. My birthday was in November, can I get some pics for that:) Love you guys!!