Friday, July 1, 2011

Hi Ho! Cherry-O

There was a kind Sandy who didn't live in a shoe.

He had so many cherries, he didn't know what to do.

We offered to give some of them a new home. Wouldn't you?

Ally wore a homemade (not by me) polyester house-dress and her sparkling Sunday shoes on our picking adventure.
Not my top choice for an outfit, but it wasn't a fashion competition. Right?

Cora loved eating the fruits of her labor. She downed every cherry she picked-- pit, stem, and all. I wonder how many cherries we will be harvesting from her belly next season. . .


Oh, and Cora was deathly afraid of the little neighbor dog, Professor Kibbles.



What do you do with 15 pounds of cherries?

Eat some, and can the rest for later!










Random pictures of Sandy's flowers. I wish I had a green thumb.

No comments: