Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Man Ran to San Fran

other possible titles:
Nuestro Chico Esta en San Franci-co
Not-new Beau Flew to San 'Chew, Miss You!
Come Home Chris!











Dear BigDaddyH-

We know it's only for 2.5 days. We know we've been guilty of running away and leaving you alone for way longer in the past. We apologize for that.

Ally curled up on the bed with me tonight and blubberingly whimpered, "I miss Daddy" as a copious collection of crocodile tears streamed down her face. (Got to love her early-blossoming melodramatic skills!)


I know we'll survive, but we just wanted to say . . . We love you. Please hurry home. Phone conversations just aren't cutting it. Ally's anxious to get some more playtime in with the "cool" parent. Until your return, she'll have to settle for hugging her caterpillar and dancing with Mickey. I guess I'll have to do the same.
Hugs and Kiss,
Your Queen and Princess












PS- Dressing up like a family of Gilligans just hasn't had the same effect with no Daddy present in our lives.

PSS- Ally's already asking to bowl again.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I miss you guys too! :(
Also-it is so cute when she kisses & hugs the phone, now I have a picture in my head when she sends them my way!
Much love!