Monday, October 13, 2008

APB: Missing Turtle Alert

This is the costume Ally was going to wear for Halloween. I bought one just like this a year ago 'cause we knew Ally would look so cute walking around like a big Mildred. Alas, I have gone through 99% of our boxes and have not found it. I fear it may have run off during the move-- along with our industrial-sized tub of butt cream. I'm pretty sure we've located all our other odds and ends, but I sure am bummed about the turtle. On the positive side of things, at least our real turtle made the cross-country trip without incident. Now we just need a different costume idea for Ally, and Halloween is fast approaching. Any great ideas?

Ask, and ye shall receive. . . We might already have a solution. Our plumber just showed up to replace a toilet and faucet, change out some rusty nipples, and give me some new female parts. (Don't ask, I didn't understand it either. It's something to do with galvenizationitis? He just asked his assistant for a nipple extractor. Hilarious! Anyway, back to the original topic . . .)Okay, so what does a plumber have to do with Halloween? Nothing, unless he happens to be from ActionMan Plumbing. This is the picture on his truck. Dean (the plumber) looks just like the picture, except he doesn't wear a cape to work. I asked him if he ever will, and he said he has thought about having his mom make him one. Maybe his mom can make Ally one too while she's at it. Then we can have our very own little superhero plumber for Halloween-- complete with the letter "A" on her chest. I just don't know if it's safe to give Ally a wrench.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I vote for Tase T. Lentil.

If that fails, you could take the easy way out and have her be an Eagle's cheerleader.

Karen (but sometimes Chris) said...

Katie- Wow that was a fast comment! I wasn't even done with editing the post yet. Do you have an automatic alert so you know when we update?

Jessica said...

I'm so sad about the turtle! Wonder where that box went and whether they're enjoying your butt cream...
Also-what about one of her favorite tv characters--Stephen Colbert maybe? :)

Erin Winters said...

What a great post! I'm glad your nipples and female parts are all in good repair. :)