Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Tiny Counter


I'll admit this video is probably not worth your time unless you're a grandparent, an avid fan of all things Ally, or just plain bored. I've posted this mainly because Ally asked me to, but also to preserve another piece of her self-taught childhood. She figured out the whole pattern to counting on her own, so she just keeps going and going and going. . . I can't decide which part I like better: Her "concentrating" eyebrows in the first few frames of the video or her "searching" eyes when she gets into the higher numbers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good job Ally!!

Erin said...

Ally is awesome. I remember how fun it was to count as high as I could when I was little (though probably much older than Ally). My poor parents.
I love Cora in the background!