Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cora can walk!

If you believe the title to this post, then you'd probably also believe Ally when she tells people that Cora can say "Snotsucker". Happy April 1st! Our baby hasn't taken those first few steps yet (I don't know what her problem is!), but she has learned a few new tricks. She rolls over when we ignore her, and she sucks her thumb for comfort-- usually while sleeping. The first time she turned over, she was crying alone in her crib and no one saw it. (Chris and I were busy giving Ally a cold shower for screaming at us and not listening.) This second time, Cora was lying on the floor while I was talking on the phone with Courtney and also having a conversation with Chris about a man crawling in the wrong hole in our front yard. I verbally praised Cora for rolling over, then ran outside to check on the man. When I returned a few minutes later, I found her asleep with her thumb in her mouth. Here's the pic.

No comments: